Saturday, February 7, 2009

knpa??

y?? n y?
life is so difficult??
n it is also unpredictable!!
y such that stupid thing came to my life..evnthough i hate that thing??
y n y??
it is full of question..
i hate that..
im felt so tired to answer all that question...
my mind tOo..
i dunt knoe hOw to build a new life wit my frend!!
i miss that time...the first time when we are here!!
i hate that gurl...she stole everything fRm me!!
i cant write her name..
but she is also my frnd..
but..................................................hummmmm.....................i dunt knoe wht to think any more =(
my life is like useless!!
y n y??

hummmmmmmmm..............................................
i lov my bf!!
i trust him..but y dat gurl still "come" n try to 'speak' at him??
i hate dat gurl...
im felt so tension everytime i herd that stupid gurL's name!!!
i cant to talk to him about dat gurl attitude. coz my bf mesti akn ckp asma baik walaupon asma dah buat macam tu kat die..

y n y??
myb n bcoz da gurl are not wit me but wit him...
so sad...................................................................................................................................................
only allah can help me anytime and everytime..thnks god..
saya sayang allah........

2 comments:

mE iS aS said...

pity u dear...really mean it..hmm..dat girl is so dangerous...u must beware..get close with ur bf..tie him..

aiNi sObLi said...

ok yunk!! i will..cz i lov hin so much....