Wednesday, January 7, 2009

dis weeK evenTs

las mOnday n da fes day sy d ip teknik 4 dis 2009...
hUmmm... the resUk was announced oN dat day..hahah
sO boMbastIc resuK...satU penganugerahan yG begitu mmbanggakan aku..
syukur alhamdullilah... i gOt da bes Pointer in my live...apa yg i struggle las sem itu lah yg i dpt...urM da resuk onLy a n b..hahha..nO mmore C.... so grateful..
3.6 is my pointer...im so grateful..hahah
urMMm.,,da best stUdent in my cLas iS shahila 3.71..huhu
da sEcond One is aqmah,3.67 n ika, 3.63.. then me and my frend mahirah gOt 3.6..
onLy 5 Of us gOt 3.6 sumting n above...da other stuDent gOt 3.4 n 3.5 above..hahaha

Ok..im so grateful...
HUHU..
thnks gOd...


On tUesday i went oUt wit my bF to JlN tAR n then tO buKit larut ( i guest) bcOz i really dunt remember It..
haha
there i can see de nIce view oF KL...so fantastic...
kebesaran illahi yg begitu mengkagUmkan...
i LoVE IT =)
i can see the whOle of kL.hahha

uRmm...
abOut my study 4 dis time being is Quite oK...
still bley terima..
hahaha
uRmm..there are dffer between da last sem..
huhu..bUt ilike it..
alhamdulilah..hOpe i will mantain my resuk until thn akhir....
insyaallah...

1 comment:

mE iS aS said...

wow..tht was fantastic dear..keep it up...congrazz